Saturday 24 April 2010

As Happy as a Bunny in Hay!

A delivery of fresh hay got Buttons very excited this morning. Just before I put the camera on him he was jumping up and down and rearranging the hay and digging in it. Cute! Unfortunately he got camera shy, so here is Buttons rewarding his own efforts with a good munch on the hay!



This second video gets the cutest view... but then i ran out of memory space on the camera!



In response to reader comments Buttons says: Skittles may be handsome and gorgeous, but I am the cutest!

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, little Buttons munching on hay! He is such a cute little bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou for giving us a video of cute little Buttons! I can't get enough of watching him munching happily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buttons is absurdly cute........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thought I would drop off the recipe, http://www.recipezaar.com/recipe/Tillamook-Beer-Cheese-Soup-84330
    It is not my own so I don't like to post them on my blog directly but will always give the links out. I would cut back on the red pepper flakes, and there are recipes out there with carrots celery and onions that are better then this one but I was in a hurry to get a basic recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great - thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are BOTH quite adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buttons, you are just too cute for words. With that face, I just don't know how your people can keep from hugging you 24/7. :)

    ReplyDelete