Saturday 4 February 2012

Snow!

It began at six, is forecast to dump 5-10 cms overnight! That might not sound much to some of you (2.5-6inches) but for little old England, where the whole country grinds to a halt at the slightest whiff of a storm, this is serious. I just looked outside and our road is already over an inch deep, and as we are on a side road that the local authority don't deem important enough to grit, I am sure we (I mean the husband) will be digging us out tomorrow. Yippee I love snow!!!!!

Here's Buttons, looking completely unconcerned. He remembers the great snow of 2009, and says, this is nothing!


2 comments:

  1. Better you than us, although I hope you don't get too much. Keep cozy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was lovely thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete